Get our Money back from the UK Scammers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
johngriff452

My Story and ideas Empty My Story and ideas

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:44 am
Company
Trust Cloud Mining
Website
trustcloudmining .com
Invested
$70,000
$50,000 on 11/19/21 Bank of America
$20,000 on 02/12/22 Coinbase
Emails
Lisa M
Lisa M@trustcloudmining .com
Legal@trustcloudmining. com

FTC
I reported a complaint

IC3
I filled a report

They are crypto cloud mining company that owned mining warehouses and promised $430 a day for on year as my return of investment they froze my account on may 10/11 and told me it will be un froze in 10 days. It was not unlocked and I received an email saying June 6 but as of today 5/31/22 the website is gone.

They told me they had roughly 1,500 new users in 2022 so I think they scammed a total between 3,000-5,000 people for the company duration from October 2021 to May 2022

zenkick likes this post

johngriff452

My Story and ideas Empty Re: My Story and ideas

Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:51 am
A Post from Trust Pilot thought it had some good info

I have been locked out of my account and scammed out of my investment also, but I'm not one to lay down and let someone take advantage of us. It appears TrustCloudMining.com was incorporated in the UK and is part of technology equipment distribution company that distributes name brand products. I was able to retrieve TrustCloudMining's incorporation documents from archived cached web data records that depict a UK Company Registration No: 12027048 before the mining website was taken down.

You can search that company number on the UK government's business registration system. (TrustPilot won't allow me to post the link.)
Once you find the company, don't forget to click the tab for Filing History which provides a lot of contact information for responsible parties.

It also appears the company has an active LinkedIn page.

I have retained an attorney in addition to filing a fraud complaint with the police and the UK FCA. You can also file a fraud complaint also online if you wish on the UK governments Action Fraud website.

Update: TrustCloudMINING.com has been rebranded with a new domain as TrustCloudMINE.com in attempt to scam new users.

zenkick likes this post

zenkick

Tue Jul 05, 2022 12:10 pm
Thanks, very useful information. I filed a complaint with IC3.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum